Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bow Time!


Of all the accessories in the world, bows are definitely at the top of my list. Versatile and playful, these little hair pieces add a bit of whimsy to any outfit. From mini to overwhelmingly huge, one can be found to fit anyone's level of boldness when it comes to piecing together an outfit.

I love being matchy-matchy. If I can make an accessory to match my dress exactly, I will do it. From my eyeliner to my shoes, I have always been transfixed with wearing the same color scheme, making sure every color incorporated compliments each other. It may seem outlandish or odd, but that's me.

Pictured above is a collection of my bows that can be found on my Etsy Shop, She Said Sew Studios. Bows are so much fun to make and wear that I just had to share my love of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment