Monday, September 15, 2014

Gatsby, Old Sport!




Harkening back to my days in AP English, this Great Gatsby sweatshirt had been on my "Must Buy" list for over a year. I loved reading the book and writing a paper about it (mostly because I'm a huge nerd), and the movie was thoroughly enjoyable as well. The vibrant colors and choice of cover graphic for this pullover really caused much desire on my part. After much debate and waiting for my size to be stocked, I finally decided to buy this gem from ModCloth. It is by far one of my favorite apparel purchases from the store. The material is so soft, and it is long enough to wear with my sweet faux leather leggings. I paired the outfit with my black combat boots for a hopeful "leg-lengthening" effect, but I think it just added a bit more edge to the ensemble. Overall, it was warm enough for the cold spell we've been enduring, but light enough for the hot sewing rooms I attend class in during the day. If I was to liken my sweatshirt envy experience to Gatsby's; this top embodied the green light, except for the fact that I love it so much more in reality than when I was debating if I truly wanted it.

Gatsby Sweatshirt: ModCloth    Leggings: JCPenney       Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment