Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year's Revolution

Well seeing as I haven't posted in almost forever, I decided to change this lack of posting in 2015. Lots of things happened in 2014: I visited Disneyland, dyed my hair red, sewed a lot more than usual, read 80 books, and found a new job. Unfortunately, the school year is always the busiest time for me, but I plan on scheduling more time to devote here! However, this semester caused me to fall in love with fashion illustration, so I will probably be showcasing my drawings here in the future.

My last project of the year is usually also my biggest. This time it literally was the largest item I made this year. I made this quilt as a gift for my grandma. It definitely has a country chic feel to it, which will be perfect for brightening her mood until Spring arrives.

 
I hope that your New Year is filled with joy and an abundance of opportunities to craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment