Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Beginning

I've never been the best about documenting my fashion design process, so that's why I am starting a blog. I hope having this will force me to get into the habit of taking pictures and writing out directions for my projects. Personally, I like to jump from one project to the next. This process should help me to slow down and analyze my work. Basically, I'm hoping it will act as a giant portfolio and archive of my sewing projects for any future references.

Apart from my sewing projects, I'm fairly sure there will be the occasional (fairly often) post about my many art projects, books, fandom loves, favorite band (The Beatles), and outfits that I am currently adoring. Being an English major, I love words, but I want to keep this short so I can get back to my latest project!

No comments:

Post a Comment